Free online lingerie sewing resources

11 February 2013, 14:26

So, how much fun was Lingerie Week last week, eh?? It may be Monday, but I thought I’d finish with a big list of free online patterns and tutorials for lingerie sewing, so you can carry on and make a bunch of pretty matching sets for yourself without breaking the bank!

Did I miss any? Tell me your favourites in the comments!

tags:

Comments:

1. How about Indigorchid’s pattern at http://www.indigorchid.com/tag/sewing-underwear/ which has a few helpful posts on construction and elastic alternatives. I’m making a pair right now.

lsaspacey    Feb 11, 09:00 PM    #
  2. Thanks for this. I have already downloaded the Burda bra as it looks like it could be a good style for me. Thanks also for the info about the Dutch supplier with the postage errors as I didn’t finish two orders because the postage was more than 35 euro so would defeat the purpose. Sofie

Sofie    Feb 11, 11:37 PM    #
  3. Pattern making and grading for linerie. I’ve <a href=“http://theperfectnose.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/friday-freebie-lingerie-patternmaking-and-grading-simplified/”>posted it</a> as part of Friday Freebies.

theperfectnose    Feb 12, 01:49 AM    #
  4. BTW the ‘preview’ button doesn’t work on Chrome-it just reloads new recaptchas instead of showing an actual preview of the comment.

theperfectnose    Feb 12, 01:50 AM    #
  5. Thanks for sharing these. Love all your pretty little nothings :)

Vicki    Feb 12, 08:32 AM    #
  6. thanks for all the info – I’ve been following your blog with a while. And have especially liked this series on underwear – as it’s one of the few things I’ve never sewn! time to start I think :)

Chris    Feb 12, 04:46 PM    #
  7. Sewveravenus has a free ‘grannypanny’ pattern and a how to on constructing a French knicker (i.e. tap pant) and makeBra has a free hipster panty pattern. Thanks for all the other info. I usually use a pattern I made from a cheap pair I bought for 50p which had served their purpose.

— Patricia O    Feb 12, 07:32 PM    #
  8. Greetings Melissa!
    Thank you for your thong pattern, and indeed your intelligent, insightful and inspiring blog, which I have been following for about a year now. This is the first time I have commented on a blog of any kind, but I feel feedback is in order!
    I have made a purple pair! I’m very pleased with them and would like to send you pictures – is there a way to do this?
    Thanks too for the links to other resources.
    Hope you feel better soon, all the best!

— Deborah    Feb 12, 11:40 PM    #